Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cancun Album

I have been busy working on another chipboard album (just about half way complete).  This album is all about a trip I won a few years ago through work.  
I was reorganizing/cleaning up my scrapbook room after finishing the American Girl album and found this album kit from the Button Farm.  I actually only purchased the album because it contained Graphic 45 paper.  

I absolutely love, love, love Graphic 45!!!!  

So while I sat and drooled over the lovely paper in the kit trying to decide if I was ready to do another album or if I wanted to play with my new Cameo, I remembered the pictures of our Cancun trip.

And the only reason I remembered the pics was because one of the images from the trip was mistakenly placed in the American Girl folder...  So I guess it is fate - I had to do the Cancun trip!  And once I started looking through the folder of all the pictures I took of the trip - YEP definitely - perfect pictures for this album!  

Front Cover of Album
Pages 1, 2 & 4
Pages 5, 6 & 8

I still have 6 more pages plus the back of the album to complete, but I am liking the results so far!

So I hope you enjoy!  I know Alan and I enjoyed a fantastic, relaxing week in Cancun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment