Sunday, December 23, 2012

American Girls

All my Christmas "stuff" is finished so I sat down today and worked on a chipboard album.  Completed seven pages featuring my granddaughters and their American Girl dolls.  I have taken five of my six granddaughters to the American Girl store here in Texas.  Each one has chosen either a doll or a horse (and some have both)!  

We have taken all the dolls to the salon, either at the time they were purchased or in a couple of cases, a year or two later to be cleaned up and/or get a new hairdo.  

As a birthday gift a couple of years ago, I took my granddaughter Bella, her doll and my daughter Jackie to the American Girl Bistro for lunch.  We had so much fun!  

The album includes all the visits to the store.  I was asked today, who will you give this album to?  I've decided this will be my keepsake, to be shared when my American Girls come to visit...


American Girl Chipboard Album
The American Girl Salon


1 comment:

  1. This is the sweetest book! So awesome and a great way to relive this days all the time! Love it! I need to jump in on a chipboard album....You make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete