Monday, December 28, 2015

The Carousel

YAY!!!  I finally finished my carousel.  
I attended a class taught by Jim Hankins, The Gentleman Crafter, at Big Mouth Scrappers in Forney, TX back in November.  I loved working with the Graphic 45 papers and Jim made the project easy to follow and so much fun.  No stress classes - love'm!!!
Unfortunately, I had to leave early from the class to go to the airport, but Jim and Cesar made sure I had everything I needed to complete my project.  The only thing they could not provide was time for me to actually sit down and work on the carousel.

I didn't follow all of the very detailed instructions Jim provides with his projects, I added a few of my own touches...




Now it is time to finish my RaRe OddItiEs LaB - another class project from Jim...

No comments:

Post a Comment