KropinKat Crop today!
Having fun with my crafty peeps! Even though we have been talking and laughing and eating and singing and talking and laughing and - well you get the picture. :)
I actually finished a few wall art pieces for Jen @ Memory Lane Inn today.
So much fun and my creative juices are flowing again... YAY!!!
|'Adore' this vintage picture and lace.|
|Time flies when you are crafting at Memory Lane Inn.|
|This momma bird is singing a happy tune!|
Hope you enjoy the pictures!
- Vintage photos found on the web
- Spellbinders Lattice die
- Spellbinders Butterflies
- SVG files from Silhouette; birdcage, musical notes, flourishes and print n cut birds.
- Tim Holtz tissue wrap
- Want to Scrap pearl flourishes
- Flowers from Hobby Lobby and Mon Ami Gabby
- Mon Ami Gabby lace and ribbon
Now next on my craft list, finish a recipe chipboard album and add new pages to my 'Remodel Album'. I have many, many, many pictures from the storm repairs and the Kitchen/Dining room remodel which was completed last spring. Back to crafting!
Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear your feedback.