Thursday, January 31, 2013

Train Album


Even though Pat kept me busy helping her with her page designs over the past few days,  I was able to complete a chipboard album of a trip to the Train Museum with my grandchildren.  This was really a fun album to work on and brought back so many happy memories.  
I remember how very excited my grandson Lane was when he was sitting in the train acting like the engineer and then telling us all about every train.  This boy really knows his trains!!!!  And to think it all started out with Thomas the Train!

I especially won't forget how long it took the boy to decide on the perfect train souvenir.  You can tell from the picture his sister was just about all trained out...

Here are a few pics of the album.











Thanks for stopping by!  Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment