Friday, October 5, 2012

Organize, Simplify and Catch Up!!!

OK - I signed up for this organizational class a few weeks ago.  

The first assignment was to organize your pictures, either the printed pics or your digital folders.   I spent several nights going through folders and organizing my pics like a good student.  

Next assignment was to organize your craft supplies.  Well, that would have been a major undertaking to reorganize my craft supplies to the suggested design.  I happen to like the way I have my room organized so I sorta skipped that step.  I did however sort my paper and label several items.  


The next assignment was to determine which pictures you would truly scrapbook.  The statement made by the teacher was - 'you should pick out 1 or 2 pictures of the grandchild eating an ice cream cone and file the other 998 pictures away'...  The assignments are getting harder and harder - this one almost put me over the edge...  But I finally narrowed my pictures down. 


As I sat in my craft room this week and looked at all the supplies I had piled on the shelves.  And knowing that I had a lot of pictures that I felt I just had to put in scrapbooks.  I came to the conclusion the only way to accomplish this task was use all the kits that I have accumulated over the past few years from Convention classes, Private Reserves or kits that I have picked up at the local scrapbook stores.  

So last night I started pulling all the kits off the shelves in my craft room.  OMG - I can't believe how much space I have now.  Time to go shopping!! LOL

I will be posting pics of the finished class kits soon.  I will be scrapbooking all day on Saturday since the weather is supposed to be cold and rainy....

No comments:

Post a Comment