Saturday, May 12, 2012

We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8 Punches

Yay!  I received my four Lucky 8 punches I ordered last month.  As soon as I had a spare moment I just had to try them out.  Absolutely love the flower punch!!!  It has so many possibilities.  Each punch has multiple designs that can be cut.  The punches are a little pricey, but I am positive I will get my moneys worth out of them.

Here are the punches I purchased (Floral Burst, Lace Kerchief, Tatted Doily, Retro Scallop) and the end design from each punch...


First punch (Tatted Doily) - started with a 12x12 piece of card stock...


And 8 punches later - Voila!

But the flower punch (Floral Burst) is my absolute favorite punch!!!  Look at all the possibilities from this one punch.  A frame for another page, little tiny flower confetti for shaker boxes, scraps that could be trimmed to use as feathers or petals, etc, etc , etc!
LOVE - LOVE - LOVE!!!


I just think it is cool to be able to take one 12x12 sheet of paper and with 8 simple punches make it a beautiful round decorative paper!  Too cool!!!


Retro Scallop & Lace Kerchief Punch results.

No comments:

Post a Comment